It doesn't happen to you, you happen to life

Monday, December 10, 2007

2008 isn't even here yet, and I'm already excited because I have tickets to see...

--> Wicked in NYC
--> the Editors AND
--> the Spice Girls!!!


You know you're jealous.

11 Comments:

  • I'm very jealous! You're lucky to get to go see the Editors and Spice Girls! I guess you're quite the lucky gal.

    By Blogger @binarybrewery, at 3:46 PM  

  • no jealousy from me on the third one... pity would be more like it :-P

    By Blogger math jedi, at 9:35 PM  

  • go ahead mj, attempt to rain on my parade ;-)

    By Blogger Heather, at 10:34 AM  

  • LOL, yeah math jedi, i'm actually jealous of heather getting to go to the spice girls - their music is so hott

    By Blogger @binarybrewery, at 8:07 PM  

  • haha :) regardless, I still hope you have a great time :)

    By Blogger math jedi, at 10:32 PM  

  • I'm jealous, except for the Spice Girls bit. I just feel sorry for you for that!

    By Blogger Andi, at 6:50 PM  

  • aww, another party pooper ;-)

    By Blogger Heather, at 9:02 AM  

  • I thought the Spice Girls tour has been cancelled because of lack of interest. ;P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 AM  

  • haha, you wish, my friend ;-) i was jazzed that they added more dates because i gave up on flying out to vegas :-)

    btw, miss you! i'm actually in the process of figuring out where to go this summer...

    By Blogger Heather, at 9:06 AM  

  • Wow

    Spice Girls

    And added tour dates. Must have been a lot of interest.

    By Blogger Evan G, at 12:33 PM  

  • Merry Christmas Heather!

    By Blogger Andi, at 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home