It doesn't happen to you, you happen to life

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wahoowah & Wine

After touring scenic Albemarle County on Monday, we spent Tuesday shopping in Charlottesville and walking around the Grounds of U.Va.!

A mini-shopping spree in Barracks kicked off the day before we visited my office, stopped by the university bookstore, and walked to the Corner for lunch. I felt I knew enough to give a proper tour of the university after being a student here for 4 years and working in various roles for a total of 3.5 years since graduation :-)



We also stopped by Mincer's so Robin could get "kitted out" for the men's basketball game against Drexel and the football game against Virginia Tech. He looks great in orange and blue! And since we'd already spent much of the day shopping, we continued on to Best Buy (I finally got the Wicked soundtrack!) and World Market before taking Katie home. Then Robin and I headed back into town to see my friend Chris, and the guys impressed me with demonstrated their pool/billiards abilities O:-)

After eating dinner at a totally packed Panera, Robin and I entered the John Paul Jones Arena and he *loved* the arena, the band, the game, and the entire experience. As a life-long Wahoo, I was pretty pleased he seemed to enjoy it :-) Oh yeah, and we won.



Today Katie had to work, and Robin and I relaxed and enjoyed the morning before meeting up with my friend Mitchell at Horton Vineyards and Barboursville Vineyards for wine tasting. I'd never been to either place, and we all had a great time.

Me and Mitchell at Horton



Robin and I at Barboursville



Now I'm at home blogging, uploading photos, watching TV, and catching up with my parents while Katie's out on the town with Robin. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving, and I'm excited to have everyone home for the day.

Cheers ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home