It doesn't happen to you, you happen to life

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I landed stateside last night after eight hours in the air and six and a half hours in three different airports. Thanks Gunther and Dan for your help getting to and from my destinations!!

I'm currently at Dan's place in DC and will make the drive home here in a couple of hours. Although I was in bed for about 9 hours, I only slept about 3-4 of them. Not bad for a first night back!

More posts to come on the last few days in Germany, including links to the crazy amount of photos I took in the last three weeks.

In other news, I am now proudly paying for Setanta Sports for the next few months so I can catch the remaining State of Origin and AFL (Aussie Rules Football) games. *does a little dance*

Cheers ♥

1 Comments:

  • Hi!! [waves]

    Good to hear you arrived safely! [smooches]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home