I did have weird dreams again last night, only they had *nothing* to do with travel. Instead, some guy that I supposedly knew finally told me he liked me and we decided to start dating. The very next day, Michael Rosenbaum (as Lex and not Michael) came up to me and said how much he liked me (apparently Lex and I had been friends for a while) and he wanted to start dating me. Doh! I wanted to date Lex/Michael but sadly had just started seeing random guy I supposedly know the night before. Blast.
Today I had the opportunity to upload heaps of pictures from the last week and a half. In between all the photo uploading, Gunther and I took a couple of hour long walks around the city and enjoyed the relatively nice weather. And, I haven't mentioned this yet, but I love listening to Gunther and his parents talk during meal times. Their German is really pretty to listen to :-)
We've nearly finished packing for Berlin tomorrow (just a small bag for each of us) and we'll finish off the night the way we have the rest of the week -- with an episode or two of Scrubs (my first time watching it).
This post is short compared to others (e.g., the next post about Munich), so take the extra time to read and comment on the others ;-)
Today I had the opportunity to upload heaps of pictures from the last week and a half. In between all the photo uploading, Gunther and I took a couple of hour long walks around the city and enjoyed the relatively nice weather. And, I haven't mentioned this yet, but I love listening to Gunther and his parents talk during meal times. Their German is really pretty to listen to :-)
We've nearly finished packing for Berlin tomorrow (just a small bag for each of us) and we'll finish off the night the way we have the rest of the week -- with an episode or two of Scrubs (my first time watching it).
This post is short compared to others (e.g., the next post about Munich), so take the extra time to read and comment on the others ;-)

2 Comments:
Scrubs is brilliant, I love that show!
Will look at your photos a bit later!
By
Anonymous, at 3:45 AM
I think you actually watched one episode before :P
It was "My Kingdom"
Featured JD at the end proclaiming himself King of the Nerds :D
Glad you're having fun! :D
By
Anonymous, at 8:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home