It doesn't happen to you, you happen to life

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day 7 in Sydney, Part 2

Andrew hadn't had dinner, and I was hungry after my salad, so we walked around town to find a suitable, and open, cafe. Our options were quite limited -- neither of us (or maybe just me) wanted to pay $14-18 for a late night meal. Finally, we stumbled upon Metro Pizza, and it was *fabulous*. I've never had lamb before, but I opted for the Metro Special, a personal pizza with tomato, lamb, pumpkin, red onion, feta, and mozarella. It was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. During dinner, Andrew and I made plans to have dinner Tuesday night (Day 8) because I have a bottle of wine that needs to be consumed before I head home. I had 2 bottles from O'Reillys, but US customs only allows 1 litre in without extra fees. You'll hear more about that story on Day 8 :-)

When I returned to my room, Yvette was there, and I finally got to meet Manuela. Rachel from England also arrived, and she was such a sweetie :-)

Okay, time to update about yesterday, Day 8!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home