It doesn't happen to you, you happen to life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day 6 in Brisbane

I packed my bags early this morning and met Col outside of Tinbilly Travellers, where I've been staying, so we could head to QUT. Everyone has been super sweet today, and I've jotted down a few ideas to take with me as I start my new job in a few weeks :-). Career services isn't all that different here in many ways, but certain office operations are quite different, so I can't wait to share a few of those or see how I might be able to incorporate them into my practice.

My contact who was going to house me for the rest of my stay in Brissie is sick, poor thing, so I'll be staying at a new hostel, as Tinbilly is all booked up. New adventures await :-) More tomorrow!

Cheers :-)

3 Comments:

  • good luck finding a place to stay... have a fun day! :)

    dgs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

  • I shall look forward to your next post, as I have now caught up again!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

  • Reading this made me think of the book series "Choose your own adventure" :) Don't know why lol

    E

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home