I'm flying Air Canada to London...again
I once said that I'd never fly Air Canada again unless they gave me a free flight for my troubles back in April. By mid-July my communications with the airline paid off, and I received a $500 voucher.
Fast forward to last Friday, when I found a very reasonably priced flight to London for New Years and I called to reserve it (once again receiving great customer service from their Tampa-based reservations office). This past Monday I went to the post office during lunch to send the voucher to them via Registered Mail -- couldn't have that baby getting lost! And today I received confirmation of my reservation via email -- hoorah!!!
As Duncan said, let's see if they can manage to send my bag to London and have it ready at baggage claim (wait -- isn't it baggage reclaim there?!). If not, maybe I can score a $1000 voucher...
I once said that I'd never fly Air Canada again unless they gave me a free flight for my troubles back in April. By mid-July my communications with the airline paid off, and I received a $500 voucher.
Fast forward to last Friday, when I found a very reasonably priced flight to London for New Years and I called to reserve it (once again receiving great customer service from their Tampa-based reservations office). This past Monday I went to the post office during lunch to send the voucher to them via Registered Mail -- couldn't have that baby getting lost! And today I received confirmation of my reservation via email -- hoorah!!!
As Duncan said, let's see if they can manage to send my bag to London and have it ready at baggage claim (wait -- isn't it baggage reclaim there?!). If not, maybe I can score a $1000 voucher...

2 Comments:
Yay, I can't wait to see you here again!
By
Anonymous, at 3:45 AM
hehe good luck... and have fun!
By
math jedi, at 10:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home