It doesn't happen to you, you happen to life

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The saga of the lost bag continues...

Remember the harrowing tale of my first lost baggage experience? Unless you just started reading my blog, I'm sure there is no way you could forget O:-) I wrote about it in ridiculous detail for about a week.

Well the saga is not over, my friends. Just over 2 months ago I submitted a letter on Air Canada's website to file an official complaint. Providing as much detail as possible from the 9-day experience, I stated that my main intent was to share the lack of customer service I received, in hopes that the airline can address this issue and improve its services. And of course I also inquired about a free flight to compensate for 1) the misinformation I received, 2) not having my bag during my trip and for 9 days altogether, and 3) the loss of vacation time, as my friends and I scrambled for new clothing and sat at the flat waiting for the bag.

So far I have received 2 uber lame attempts at a response -- the first of which was 57 days after I submitted my complaint. If the reply I just sent does not elicit a response that suggests the person actually *read* my message, I am prepared to contact the appeals office and ombudsman. One of the nice AC employees I talked to gave me this info back in April!

And maybe, I just might post the letters on here as well O:-)

1 Comments:

  • You should play Eye of the Tiger when you go higher ;)

    By Blogger Evan G, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home