It doesn't happen to you, you happen to life

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I've been back home for nearly 2 weeks now. It took longer than a week to sleep more than 3 hours per night, but I think jetlag has just about run its course!

Tomorrow -- or today if you're in Australia -- the deciding match will be played to determine this year's State of Origin champ. I cheered on the Queensland Maroons just 3 weeks ago with Sarah and her friends, and tomorrow when the alarm goes off at 6am, I'll be cheering for Queensland as they battle New South Wales in Melbourne at 8pm. I've checked several sports networks and contacted people in OZ, and it doesn't look like the game will be aired anywhere here...but I have found the American National Rugby League site, so I suppose that will suffice for now :-)

2 Comments:

  • Hey Heather! Hope you're fitting back in to life in the States.

    Just wanted to let you know the outcome of the State of Origin decider....QUEENSLAND WON!!

    It was a great game and you picked a worthy team!!

    Cheers,
    Sarah

    By Blogger Harass, at 9:27 PM  

  • fun! :) who won?

    By Blogger math jedi, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home