I often wonder where I'll be 5, 10, maybe even 20 years from now. We all do, right?
What I'm most curious about is if I will have undertaken a RTW trip, worked abroad for a few years, or traveled extensively otherwise. Now I no longer have to wonder...Andi has seen me 20 years into the future!

Who knew I'd be the "first person to travel round the world in a hot air balloon in space." Nice.
Thanks Andi!!!
What I'm most curious about is if I will have undertaken a RTW trip, worked abroad for a few years, or traveled extensively otherwise. Now I no longer have to wonder...Andi has seen me 20 years into the future!

Who knew I'd be the "first person to travel round the world in a hot air balloon in space." Nice.
Thanks Andi!!!

3 Comments:
LOL.
I want an exclusive story of your trip when you get back :P
By
Andi, at 1:19 PM
you'll get the first interview and it can be post #982739874 on your blog :-)
By
Heather, at 7:55 PM
I'll be impressed if Andi does that many posts! He's certainly doing good at the moment though!
I'm hoping we're going to be on for visiting America next year, will be nice to spend more time with you but in your home country instead of ours
By
Anonymous, at 11:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home