In less than 12 hours, Katie, dad, and I are on our way to the airport to head to London! This trip has been a long time in the making. Katie and I talked about it in June while in Sydney, and we booked the flight in July. Now our next holiday is only hours away, and none of us can quite believe it...and, none of us have finished packing :-) I've handled 90% of the logistics so far, so I'm ready to hand some of that over starting tomorrow :-)
Just today I have: narrowed down my collection of winter scarves to just two for the journey!, checked us in on the flight and printed our boarding passes, gathered all of our travel info to leave with mom for safety/emergencies, charged my new GSM phone, laid out everything on my bed and done most of my packing, figured out which 3oz size bottles I want to sqeeze in my 1 quart size bag to carry on, and dozens of other little things.
Katie and I look forward to spending time with our friends Jon, Kevin, and Chris while we're in London, and we're all ready to put the little bit of French we've learned in the last week into action when we go to Paris next week.
Prayers for our safety and health would be greatly appreciated, as well as for my mom and other sister while they remain at home this time.
Cheers!
Just today I have: narrowed down my collection of winter scarves to just two for the journey!, checked us in on the flight and printed our boarding passes, gathered all of our travel info to leave with mom for safety/emergencies, charged my new GSM phone, laid out everything on my bed and done most of my packing, figured out which 3oz size bottles I want to sqeeze in my 1 quart size bag to carry on, and dozens of other little things.
Katie and I look forward to spending time with our friends Jon, Kevin, and Chris while we're in London, and we're all ready to put the little bit of French we've learned in the last week into action when we go to Paris next week.
Prayers for our safety and health would be greatly appreciated, as well as for my mom and other sister while they remain at home this time.
Cheers!

1 Comments:
Looking forward to seeing you too, I hope the flight went well!
By
Anonymous, at 4:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home