Sharing a little blog love...
We live by the river, a blog by two flatmates in London. I recently "met" Dave and Andi through a mutual pal Kevin, who I also only know online but will be meeting when I go to London this year! Read about their adventures since they have moved closer to the city centre.
When I went to the Blue Mountains in Australia, I met Vered, a woman close to my age who's doing a RTW (round-the-world) trip. Check out her adventures!
We live by the river, a blog by two flatmates in London. I recently "met" Dave and Andi through a mutual pal Kevin, who I also only know online but will be meeting when I go to London this year! Read about their adventures since they have moved closer to the city centre.
When I went to the Blue Mountains in Australia, I met Vered, a woman close to my age who's doing a RTW (round-the-world) trip. Check out her adventures!

1 Comments:
Hiya
Very good of you to help with Andi's task and post a link!
Do you like swimming?
By
Anonymous, at 11:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home