We're here!!!
I'll update this post later (we plan on hitting an internet cafe that's just 50 meters up the street this evening), but I wanted to share that we're here safely! We slept more on the plane than we anticipated, so falling asleep last night took a while, and we've been up since 4am or before...figured we'd use this time to use the one computer while everyone else sleeps :-)
We couldn't have asked for better roomies for our first hosteling experience. More on them later!
I'll update this post later (we plan on hitting an internet cafe that's just 50 meters up the street this evening), but I wanted to share that we're here safely! We slept more on the plane than we anticipated, so falling asleep last night took a while, and we've been up since 4am or before...figured we'd use this time to use the one computer while everyone else sleeps :-)
We couldn't have asked for better roomies for our first hosteling experience. More on them later!

1 Comments:
cool... have fun :)
By
math jedi, at 11:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home